Quest 2.5 Mattress Base
- Zero G ™ pre-programmed position: Button to elevate the legs and head to promote circulation and reduce pressure on the lower back.
- Wireless remote control with position programming: Possibility to program up to 4 personalized positions.
- 3 massage levels: With setting times of 10, 20 and 30 minutes. 2 motors for all formats.
- Offline voice control: Allows you to adjust your bed from voice commands.
- Built-in flashlight: It is possible to use the flashlight function to obtain an extra light from the remote control.
- LED lights under the bed: For ambiance and for safe travel.
- 2 USB ports: Connect mobile devices directly to the bed using the USB ports on either side of the bed.
- Foldable and UPS’able Base: The base is foldable which makes it easy to store, move and set up.
- Ultra-thin profile: The base is 3 ” thick thus keeping all the beauty of your room by being almost invisible between your mattress and your bed.
- Safe Gravity Flattening: The head and foot motors use gravity to return the bed to flat, rather than downward force, minimizing pinch points.
- Compatible with a headboard: Compatible with our headboards. Brackets must be purchased separately.
- Emergency cable: In the event of a power failure, the base can return flat by installing batteries to the emergency cable under the bed.
- Smooth Power ™ Lift System: Head and foot motors gradually increase in force when articulated. This allows a smooth transition between positions.
- Zero Standby Power ™ System: This technology allows the base to consume <1 W (watt) when the base is not in use.
- Smart Sync ™ synchronization system : Synchronizing 2 bases has never been so easy. Simply connect 2 39”XL bases with the Sync twinning cable. The 2 remote controls can operate the bases simultaneously.
- New Generation SilentDrive ™ Motors: The head and foot motors have been designed to maintain a peaceful sleeping environment since they make very little noise when in operation.
- 4Tier Legs : Round black 4 tier legs included: 3 ”, 6 ”, 9 ‘and 12’ ‘. Different legs can be purchased separately. The design allows the base to operate with legs or placed on a flat surface.
- Weight Limit: Supports a weight of 650 pounds evenly distributed over the surface of the base.
- Warranty: Backed by a 10 year limited warranty and customer service.
- Brand Ergomotion
- Warranty 10 Year Warranty
- Web Code 21201